Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I would like to transfer my contacts from a tech21 phone to

Customer Question

i would like to transfer my contacts from a tech21 phone to my new consumer phone and cannot get according to the book,
Advice please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.Tech 21 makes cases for phones. Can you please let me know what make and model phone is inside the case?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
michael,how do i get this info
When you start your phone up, does it give you a manufacturer's name on the screen?
It's it a little bit difficult for me to tell you if I don't know what phone you have it's a Catch-22. But if you have an android device you should be able to go to the settings and then about phone and in there it will give you a model number.
It will be one of the following types of phones – a flip phone or a feature phone which is just a plain old phone, an android phone, or an iPhone. Those are the most important distinctions that we have to make.
Oh and I should've mentioned one other type of phone it could be is a blackberry. But I think if it was a black. Something you would already be aware of.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i removed the outer case
Here are the numbers off the phoneModel A1532
FCCID E2644AC5796C- E26448
IMEI(###) ###-####
Okay, that is an Apple iPhone 5C. And what is the phone that you have that you need to transfer your contacts to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Michael,can we fix this ssue or do I retrurn the phone.
CC envoy IM#EIU 690459024977072 phone #(###) ###-#### ***** for all the help!!
Well, that depends. It looks like you went from an iPhone 5C2 an envoy phone which is an android phone. While we could make this happen, I'm not sure that's the best choice for you. That is unless you don't like the iPhone. If you want to upgrade your phone and keep everything the way it is without much trouble and to be able to use the phone the way your use to, I would upgrade to an iPhone six or iPhone 6+. The challenge with the phone your upgrading to is that it's a different operating system – basically a whole new world. And even though it looks very similar at first everything will be different from what you're used to. Do you have the option still to upgrade to an iPhone?
Actually, yes I just looked at the envoy phone and that's quite a step down from where you were. You would not be able to move your contacts over to that. I was even mistaken when I said it was an android phone. It really is just a feature phone.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks for your help today!!!!
You're welcome. It's been my pleasure. If you need anything else, just let us know.I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the rating icons, okay, good, or excellent. Thank you.Mike