How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nathan Your Own Question
Nathan, Systems Manager
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 24511
Experience:  Own/operate computer networking/IT company.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Nathan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** ans just a Hp Officejet 4630 all

Customer Question

Hi! my name is ***** ***** ans just a Hp Officejet 4630 all in one Now I have sold my Hp Photosmart D110 and I need the CD for the new owner to register the Ph Photosmart D110 with their Hp conputer. May I order such an item.
again, my name is***** address: 167 Camelot Square, Canandaigua, NY###-##-#### I'll get my mastercard for any expence of the CD.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. You cannot purchase these materials any longer, as this model is discontinued now. You (or the new owner) can easily download the necessary print drivers and software however. Just go to this link: despite any warnings, the file is completely safe, it is a shortcut link direct to the HP download site, and it is safe to proceed with installing the file.)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nathan: I'll give the new owner the information you gave me. Thank you, ***** *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome. Let me know if you need anything else.