Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have Microsoft Digital Image Pro on my old computer but I

Customer Question

I have Microsoft Digital Image Pro on my old computer but I can't find it to load it on the new computer. I can't use a disk.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you have the Microsoft Digital Image Pro cd disk, but the new computer does not have a cd / dvd disc drive?
Do you have a USB external hard drive, so that you can copy the content of the disk to the external drive through the old computer, then install it through the external drive on the new computer?
And/or I can provide an alternate, newer photo program.
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,