Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

My name is***** and I had the name of CoolSherra

Customer Question

My name is***** and I had the name of CoolSherra on ourtime. Has my account run out? I am unable to go into it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 years ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Are you sure the username is CoolSherra ? Actually there is not susch a username in Ourtime. Similar usernames in Ourtime are the following:
coolsherran
Coolsherray
Coolsherrard
I think the first or second one is yours. If it is not, your account may deleted and you should create new account again.
Regards
Jins