I need help, my husband deleted the message of the girl, his friend I

Customer Question
I need help, my husband...
I need help, my husband deleted the message of the girl, his friend I don't know if they just friend, i saw the message and my husband deleted a lot of messages. Pls help me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
5/8/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
I'm sorry about the issue, what is the model of his phone please?
Thank you
Galaxy 4notes
Pls give me all imformation you get, i need to know everything! Thank you!
Please download MobiSaver software to retrieve his deleted SMS and also deleted photos, contacts ect..
You can download this program from the link aove :
http://www.easeus.com/android-data-recovery-software/android-data-recovery.html
Hope this help
Thank you
He is hiding something to me and im losing weight because of this matter! I asked him to show what he deleted and he refused so i know he was hiding something! Pls help me!
Can you do that for me and send it to my gmail?
I'm sorry madam about this, all you need is to download this program then connect his phone to your computer then follow this guide to
start recovring deleted messages.
http://www.easeus.com/tutorial/mobisaver-android-user-guide.html
If you need further help, please let me know and i will gladly continue
to help
Thank you
We don't have computer at just the phone Internet!
How am i connect his phone to mine?
I'm not good on line so tell me step by step! Thnx
please try to download this application from his android phone, then run it, it will restore and recover all his deleted messages:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestore&hl=fr
1-open google apps on h'is phone
2-type : SMS Backup & Restore
3-download the first application
4-install & run it
Note: It is better to use a computer and install the first program I recommended
This is the full guide for the first program :
Hope this help
Thank you
I'm on apps now but what can i look now?
How can i see the message that my husband deleted?
I can't see deleted message, anything! .
Type : SMS Backup & Restore download the first application then install & run it.
You can also download a second application (SMS Tracker), it Remotely track and monitor all SMS, MMS, text messages, calls, and GPS location.
you can also remotely view his photos sent and received, view phone call logs (including name, number, and length of call), web browsing history ect..
after you install this application, you can remotely view the logged information at http://smstrackerweb.com
This is a direct link to download this application from google apps:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gizmoquip.smstrackerdemo&referrer=www.smstrackerweb.com
Your satisfaction is my top goal.If you have a moment please rate my service, positive ratings are appreciated. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.
regards,
Why I have to pay again?
Why i can't see my husband activities that he deleted?
Then cancel this service I don't see anything importation that i need.pls don't charge me on debit card and I will cancel it.
Cancel this service and I need my refund back to my credit card! Thank you.
You may also contact our Customer Support team. In the US or Canada(###) ###-#### ***** the UK 0***-***-****; In Australia 1800-679-634; In New Zealand 0800-452-621; Anywhere else 1-***-***-****. Our team is available to answer your calls 24/7.
Note : Do not rate my service.
Thanks
Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast