Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Getting the following response, but only from one of my 7 AOL accounts."sorry, we are

Customer Question

Getting the following response, but only from one of my 7 AOL accounts."sorry, we are temporarily unable to send mail. Please try in a few minutes."
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. AOL was experiencing issues and some Verizon and AT&T customers were unable to access AOL. It is okay niw. Please try again. If the issue persists, please wait for 30 to 60 minutes and try again later. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N