Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How do I block someone from texting or calling me being ha

Customer Question

How do I block someone from texting or calling me being harrassed
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Install truecaller from the app store and block that persons number you do not want text and voice call.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
from your phone go to the app store search for truecaller and install it once installed it will be ready and whenever you get a call or if the number is ***** the missed call list simply select the number and there is a block symbol click on it and you are done.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if you have any question.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hope this works