Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

Vista service 1 does not download even though the download

Customer Question

vista service 1 does not download even though the download indicates install successful. what do I need to do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 years ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish I can send you the details to connect. RegardsJins
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is this the only way to help me, then you are NO HELP!!!!
That is the easiest way to help. If you do not like to accept the offer, please follow the suggestions below:We need to run Reset Windows Update Tool and System Update Readiness Tool. System resources, such as file data, registry data, and even in-memory data, can develop inconsistencies during the lifetime of the operating system. These inconsistencies can be caused by various hardware failures or software issues. In some cases, these inconsistencies can affect the Windows servicing store, and they can cause software updates not to work. We can run Reset Windows Update Tool and System Update Readiness Tool to resolve these inconsistencies. When Reset Windows Update Tool and System Update Readiness Tool detects incorrect manifests, files, or registry data, it might replace the incorrect data with a corrected version. Please follow the steps below. Step 1: Run Reset Windows Update Tool and System Update Readiness Tool 1. Please download and run Reset Windows Update Tool from the link below: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9665683 2. Please download and run System Update Readiness Tool from the link below according to the System Type: System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista 32-bit http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2889489c-ee87-4607-8aa5-812e8078ab27&DisplayLang=en System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista 64-bit http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=14f76773-007c-493f-bece-243bc21ac73d&DisplayLang=en 3. Restart the computer and install Windows Vista SP1. RegardsJins