Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I got a message from microsoft saying there was two

Customer Question

hello,
I got a message from microsoft saying there was two ips with the same number. Also the icons were changing around some missing. One I was not aware of called HD VDECK I found out it belonged to aol atrail for keeping cedit card and passwords. I definantly didn't ask for that. I took a look at aol compute check up and registery was poor,,,lots of things are missing there.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! I'm sorry about the issue. Did you receive an email message from Microsoft?Where did you get / download those computer checkup and registry programs?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,