cant get to my google accounts. keeps asking me to sing into

can't get to my google...
can't get to my google accounts. keeps asking me to sing into one of my accounts, but then i don't get to it.

also, can't get to my google calendar for my business

can't do a restore for more than 3 days, when this first started, usually i do a restore for one to two weeks
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/4/2013
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

When youo say it asks you to sign into one of your accounts, but you cannot get to it, what is stopping you from getting to it?

Is it an error? And if so, what error is it?

Thank you

i was on my google calendar trying to get it to where it was. i do not know what error it was, that is why i am asking. i am sorry, i am not very computer saavy on google emails or calendars.

my goal: be able to access my email, my husband's email and our business email, then we have calendars , but can only access it through our business account because someone set it up that way. however, we put in, for example, a meeting for me, a med. appt. for husband. i was trying to get each person and business in another color. went to a demonstration, took notes, but still can't figure out how to do that.

but biggest problem is just getting onto my email. my husband is able to get onto his account, my account and the business on his computer, so i am thinking maybe something wrong w/ my computer??

No, I dont believe it is an issue with the computer.

While logged into your husbands account, click on the picture of the person in the top right, then click Sign Out.

Then try to sign into your account.

What then happens?

ok, i will try, but i don't think i can get to my husband's account from my computer, but will try.

if not, i will have to go into his den and try to get on from his computer.

You can get into your account from any computer.

Let me know how you go please.

Richard, Computer Specialist

Click the below link and click START MEETING on the web page

www.joinme.com

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program by double clicking it, and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (exaple: 456-789-123) in your message to me here please

Thank you

i cannot get into my husband's account from my computer.

will there be an additional charge to download this program. $38 is all i can spend on this service - - but as per your advertisement, only pay that if i get the help i need.

please advise

No additional charge for the program.

Please follow my instructions to get the code number. Send this to me so I can connect please.

www.joinme.com

Thank you

richard - i have been trying to get to joinme.com. i clicked on the hyperlink, but it keeps going on and off the screen and i can't fill out the info to get onto to it?? any suggestions?

i will try again.

You need to go to the website, and click on Start Meeting, then a program downloaded.

you then double click this program to get the numbers.

i don't think we can go any further. maybe my computer is too old for all of this activity.

what website are you talking about. i tried to get to what i thought it was and kept getting Adobe flash, and i wanted to click OK, or something like that and it kept disappearing

The website is

www.joinme.com

No flash is needed

i have gotten into joinme.com, clicked on start meting, clicked on save, then saw a p rompt in lower right of my screen saying files were downloaded, but do not see the number you are looking for.

sorry, but i have never worked on these type of programs, very interesting.

thank you for our patience.

Its ok,

Now you need to run the file you downloaded.

sorry, where will i find the file?

i am realizing that i can following instructions regarding programs, i.e. word, but i don't understand how my "system" works. do you find that is my problem, i guess i need more books or training. i have had consultants to my home in the past, but they go through things very quickly and are not interested in "teaching"

It is done to understanding how to run a file

You downloaded the file, you saw this.

Now you need to double click that file to run it.

i am so sorry, i do not know where that file is living? i looked in control panel for add/remove, and then in system properties, remote, but do not know if this correct.

i feel the same way i do about my car, i just turn the key and drive but do not understand how it really works, but i see, and i will need to know some of this for my business because i am having someone do a website for me, that i will need more computer skills than i have.

again, i am a 73 yr old. woman, long time educator and like to think of myself as educated and smart, but this is quite a rude awakening.

will the file say "join me?

The file will say Joinme

Click Start, type in downloads and press enter

By default, it should have saved it there.

still having trouble finding where the downloaded file is:

checked in search under downloads and joinme, can't find

checked in Run, also unable to find

Download it again please

Go to

www.joinme.com

Click Start Meeting and run the file you download.

finally - number is 860-336-392 turns out it was in Mozilla firefox, Library History and a folder downloads.

Richard, Computer Specialist