James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Experience:  20 years of experience building, fixing and servicing PCs and operating systems.
24111805

My email has gone to a view where I can only see emails from

My email has gone to a view where I can only see emails from 10th Oct - 23rd Oct and when I try to send an email it goes to the outbox then goes to the Drafts and won't budge from there. It works fine on my windows 7 computer. I need it sorted fast as the windows 8 pc is the business one and its causing havoc! Its nothing to do with xtra mail as \I've checked it out with Telecom. Help!

I'd like to start a remote support session with you. This mean I'll be able to look at your screen together with you, and help you personally.

Would that be ok with you?

Appreciated!

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sounds great, I won't receive any email you send me on this computer though as that's the problem..

Thank you.

Please click here to start.

Important - if we are NOT connected within 5 minutes, something is NOT working right.
Please come back to justanswer.com and let me know - we will try something else!

Thanks,

J.
Issues fixed remotely.