Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

How do i print emails? There is no visible print option and

How do i print emails? There is no visible print option and a window with Cyberlink on it like the one at Yahoo is now not letting me print my bank statements!

Kamil Anwar :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX i will do my best to assist you.

Kamil Anwar :

Can you open the email that you want to be printed

Kamil Anwar :

Then hold the Ctrl key and press P

Kamil Anwar :

This will open the printer dialog with the option to Print.

Kamil Anwar :

Please try this and let me know if that works for you.

Customer:

A window opened up saying a problem with printing was most likely caused b y a pop up blocker. It said to try again, so I did and got window with a print option. I hit print, then a new window opened up wanting me to name the file or save it. this has happened repeatedly. Inside this box, it says Cyberlink.

Kamil Anwar :

Okay. Would you like me to connect to your computer and work on this problem? This is an additional service where i will remotely connect to your computer and check the issue and fix it.

Kamil Anwar :

Usually, the options i have told works but this seems that something else is interfering.

Customer:

will this cost more?

Kamil Anwar :

$10

Customer:

Okay

Kamil Anwar :

Okay. You will receive an email within 1-2 minutes with the offer details and instructions.

Hello Lari,

Please Click Here

A file will be downloaded to your computer.

Click on the Downloaded File called 'Support-LogMeInRescue' then click Run.

If asked by firewall or other program to allow it, then Click Allow.

Thanks