Brandon M.
Brandon M., Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Currently an IT Manager for law firm. Work with Exchange, Blackberries, MS Office daily
12024030

Hi, Can I connect my wireless xbox 360 racing wheel with my

Hi, Can I connect my wireless xbox 360 racing wheel with my PC?

Brandon M. :

Hello and thank you for contacting us, a paid expert support site. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be glad to assist you with your issue.

Brandon M. :

While I have not personally done this, it is my understanding that you can simply use the Wireless Gaming Receiver to connect it to your Windows PC. You can check it out here: http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-US/Hardware/Controllers/Pages/XboxWirelessGamingReceiverforWindows.aspx

Customer:

I have done this but dont work! Thats why I ask you and pay for it, so please tell me the correct answer, Thanks in advance

Brandon M. :

Ok, is the wireless gaming receiver showing up and installing properly in Windows?

Customer:

Yes

Brandon M. :

Ok, and have you synced the wheel with the receiver by first pressing the button on the receiver and then the connect button on the wheel?

Brandon M. :

The light on the receiver should stop flashing green and remain lit if it is connected.

Customer:

Yes I have but dont get connection

Customer:

I could connect in that way my normal xbox 360 controller BUT NOT MY RACING WHEEL FOR XBOX 360

Customer:

Thats why I ask you

Brandon M. :

Can you right-click on the Start button (or the lower left corner if you haven't updated to 8.1 yet) and choose Control Panel. Click Hardware and Sound, then Devices and Printers. Do you see a wheel show up there?

Customer:

I have done that already only the normal controller is their not the racing wheel

Brandon M. :

Hrm - ok, so it isn't actually pairing with the receiver at all. When you press the connect button on the wheel, the light on the receiver continues to blink and doesn't stay on steady?

Customer:

It stay steady but dont connect

Customer:

only the ligth on the wheel blinks all the time

Brandon M. :

Hrm - I am not entirely sure why that is. I am out of ideas. I will opt out so another expert can assist. Please don't rate the service yet.

Brandon M. :

You will receive an email when someone has replied.

Customer:

Hi Sorry it takes to long to get back to you.

Customer:

I try again what you have told but I also puch na other botton close to the headphone. Now on the devices apears na HID complaint game controller (not the racing wheel) and this works now as the racing wheel thats why it took some time as I must try it out. So on the end it works. Thanks and best regards, Johannes