Brandon M.
Brandon M., Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Currently an IT Manager for law firm. Work with Exchange, Blackberries, MS Office daily
12024030

I paid $468 dollars on an Amex card for an video pro account

I paid $468 dollars on an Amex card for an video pro account last April. I uploaded ten high quality videos to a private setting. Appartently my assistant who was charged with setting up the account used an incorrect e-mail account and failed to remember a login password XXXXX the account because I have been unable to access it. You have condsetently ignored my pleas. I wish to correct the miss information and change the password XXXXX I suspect that she is using my account for herself.

Brandon M. :

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for requesting me. Please note that I am in eastern time (UTC -5:00) and am generally online between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM and some evenings between 7 PM and 11 PM.

<span class="JA_chatAuthorName"Customer:

Does this mean you are not available to talk after I pai for you?

What kind of racket is this?

Brandon M. :

I am available now

Brandon M. :

What do you mean a Video Pro account? What site did you sign up for this on?

Well, I have continuously tried to receive help on this matter from a profoundly unavailable corporate entity. I paid for the video pro account in April and bought enough space to enable me to upload several hours of material. Unfortunately I am unable to access the site although I paid for it!

I uploaded ten films distributed in six portfolios ave never seen the since the first week that they were posted.

Brandon M. :

Just so you are aware, we are a third party support company and are not affiliated with anyone else.

Wow I uploaded about 4 gigs of footage which were distributed in several portfolios. They wereset with private setting. And they are not available with any of the information that I was given by my assistant. $68 dollars is no small amount and the lack of access

My problem is with Vimeo and its apparent unaccountability! No one is helping me!

Brandon M. :

Well, I will help you to the best of my ability. Let me see what I can do for you.

I meant $468 dollars!!

Brandon M. :

Can you please provide me your email address? Please replace the @ symbol with something else so that I can view it.

XXXXXXXXX"and"XXXXXXXXXXXXX but the young woman in question says she [email protected] an address that does not exist.

Brandon M. :

The second address was protected so I can't see it. Is the first address (XXXXXXXXXXXX[at]XXXXXXXXXX) a valid email address that you have access to?

yes. The incorrect address is XXXXXXXXXX "and" o

Brandon M. :

Ok, can you check that email address and see if you got an email from vimeo?

Yes that is my correct address. The incorrect address is XXXXXXXXX "and" XXXXXXXXXXX.

No.

My address [email protected]

My address is XXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXX

I have not r3eceived an e-mail from vimeo!!

Why? I have not received an answer. This is so truly horrible. I am sorry that I sent you the wrong e-mail address initially. But if I do not hear anything I am calling Amex and demanding a refund from Vimeo!

NO the correct address is (XXXXXXXXXXXXX (at) XXXXXXXXXX.)

Brandon M. :

Sorry, I had to step away for a break.

Brandon M. :

One sec.

Brandon M. :

Ok, if you are still there, can you check your email again?

Yes I have received an e-mail from vimeo saying re-set my password. But the only account that vimeo acknowledges of mine is a long gone account set up two years ago which I have never used! Re-setting my password XXXXX not help ME.

Brandon M. :

Ok, so you are saying that the videos are under the .net account. I believe Vimeo requires your to verify your email address when you sign up, though.

The assistant signed me up to the wrong e-mail address!

PLease help me!

Vimeo does not deign to consider my predicament.

Brandon M. :

And now I am having issues with chat. Very sorry. So, you already tried to contact Vimeo - you said they did not answer or could not help you?

Yes they never answered my requests for information regarding the account that was set up using my AMEX card last April.

Brandon M. :

Just checking a few other resources. Just a minute

wendy-Mod41570.9670204167
Brandon M. :

I am not able to find anything that can help. I can, however, attempt to contact Vimeo for you. However, they may not speak to me as I am not the account holder.

Customer:

PLease give me a telephone number or address for vimeo as their e-mail response has been consistently insufficent.

Customer:

I can also call Amex and demand service from them.

Brandon M. :

Amex should definitely be able to help as they have excellent customer service.

Brandon M. :

Just a second while i try one more thing.

Brandon M. :

Vimeo, LLC
555 West 18th Street 4th Floor
New York NY 10011
[email protected]
+1.2123147300

Customer:

thankyou!

Brandon M. :

No problem. I hope you can get something out of them

Brandon M. :

The problem with online services is the lack of support.

Brandon M. :

I need to step away for a little bit. If you need anything else, I should be back in about 15 minutes.

Brandon M. :

Otherwise, please be sure to rate the service.

Brandon M. :

Sorry, I am back.

Brandon M. :

Did you need anything else?