Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I uploaded some of my own videos to my YouTube account. Is

I uploaded some of my own videos to my YouTube account. Is there a way for me to download them to my Mac, in to regard to my own videos? I no longer have them stored in my computer, but would like to make a copy.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name isXXXXX will be happy to assist you today.
---
Hello sir/madam, are you currently using the computer in question now?
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Yes there is, by using this free website service

http://keepvid.com

you just enter the address to your video on youtube, and it will download it to your computer as a video file that you can play locally (and keep).

If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to let me know so I can assist you further

Thank you
Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience: Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry