Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I have a contract with you and someone has messed with my computer.

My reference No. is: 10.174.5.136-13CB6E50671-9C320CC-6C3FF23E

Hello Joanne! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer? What's the exact issue with your computer? Is there any error or message?

Are you communicating with me on the same computer or a different computer?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I AM USING THE COMPUTER I AM CONCERNED ABOUT. iT IS A WINDOWS 7 AND fEB 7, 2013 I WAS CONTACTED BY YOUR COMPANY TO PURCHASE A CONTRACT TO UPGRADE SOFTWARE AND FIX MY COMPUTER FOR ONE YEAR. OVER THE WEEKEND, I WAS CONTACTED BY SOMEONE WHOM I MISTOOK TO BE YOUR COMPANY, AND THEY ACCESSED MY COMPUTER AND I AM AFRAID THEY MAY HAVE CORRUPTED MY FILES. I CANNOT USE MY XFINITY FIREWALL AND I AM AFRAID TO USE MY ONLINE BANKING. MY CELL PHONE NO IS XXX-XXX-XXXX

Please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=ff504598-608e-4202-a1a7-498a80e85dfc

Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/