ragankel0323
ragankel0323, Sr. Systems Analyst
Experience:  If it boots up, logs on, or has a touch screen, chances are I have the experience you are looking for :-).
75502995

Hello, my LG Optimus G will not install the drives needed to

Hello, my LG Optimus G will not install the drives needed to connect to my pc. The pc is using windows vista 32bit os. I've try downloading the LGUnitedMobileDriver but it still will not work. If turn on the debugger mode and off with no results. Could I have a virus issue?

ragankel0323 :

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I would like to help you with this issue. Can you provide the link to the site where you are downloading the Windows drivers.

Customer:

ok thanks

Customer:

I forgot the name of the site

ragankel0323 :

By chance, are you getting the drivers from this site? http://www.lg.com/us/support-mobile/lg-E970

Customer:

no

ragankel0323 :

O.K., download and install the driver from the site that I just sent you to. Then let me know if that worked. If not we will continue troubleshooting.

Customer:

ok thanks you have helped me better than lg phone support

ragankel0323 :

Good deal. Let me know if that fixes your problem.

Customer:

ok bye