LKT
LKT, IT Support
Experience:  A+,CCNA, BS Network Communications
34552149

Good Morning I have locked my phone trying to figure out how

Good Morning
I have locked my phone trying to figure out how to set a PIN. Could you please help?

LKT :

Hello and thank you for your question.

LKT :

What is you phone provider?

Customer:

safelink

LKT :

Thanks. Unfortunately, safelink does not provide an online method of getting the PUK code. This happens often so its not a big deal, however, you will have to call safelink at this number 1-800-378-1684 and they will be able to give you this code.

Customer:

Is there any to unlock the phone to make a call?

LKT :

Oh, is this your only phone that you can call from? Have you tried removing the battery, putting it back it and seeing if the error goes away? If that does not work the only option is to call Safelink for the code, they will generate one for you when you call.

Customer:

Yes, I tried that and the lock was still on when I put it back together.

LKT :

I see, once in a while this works. You will have to call Safelink when you have access to a phone, if you have a headphone and skype you might be able to use that to call as well.

Customer:

No that's the only phone I have Thank you.

LKT :

You are welcome. Best of luck to you. Have a good day.

LKT :

When you have a moment please rate me with the smileys below. Thank you!