Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

when using itunes many of my songs just say track 1 or track

when using itunes many of my songs just say track 1 or track 2 How can I manually insert song name
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today!

The page below, details exactly how you change the track ( song ) names, and other information.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ta24677

Also, if you follow these steps, you may be able to turn back on the automatic song information gathering that itunes does.. As Itunes should be looking up the correct track and song names on the internet.. and setting it correctly.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green submit button to rate the answer. We can still communicate after rating, as rating does not end the conversation.

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin