Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a number of project folders in Outlook. As I save all

I have a number of project folders in Outlook. As I save all incoming and outgooing emials to their respective project folder, it would be nice to see the emails that I send out with the recipients name idisplay in the folder instead of my name as the sender being displayed. If hti s can be done, how do I do it?
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

You can change that in your view. Click on the View button in your folder, then scroll to Current View, then to Customize Current View, then click on the Fields button .

You can remove the From field and add the To field there.

If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to let me know so I can assist you further

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I went to the View TAB. Under "Current" on the left side of the screen, there are three buttons: Change view, View Settings and Reset View which is greyed out. There is nothing relating to Fields under them.

Ok, click Change View please Leo, and you will then see the Fields.

If not, tell me the version of Outlook you are using please.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have Outlook Version 10. When I click on change view, I get three more buttons that State: Compact, Single and Preview. Under them are three more options: Manage Views, Save Current View and Apply Current View.

I think your in the wrong area

Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?

It is easier.

Go to www.joinme.com

Click START MEETING

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program by double clicking it, and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (eg: 456-789-123) in your message to me here please

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The number is XXXXX

Logging on
Done