He's a list from this linkPrestaShop (vs. Magento)
- PrestaShop is easy to install, but doesn’t boast the same out-of-the-box features as Magento.
- PrestaShop has lower system requirements than Magento, but doesn’t have any of the compatibility issues PrestaShop has.
- PrestaShop is easier to customize, but has far less options for customization.
- PrestaShop does not have the community of users or the hugely successful official support team that makes Magento so attractive.
- PrestaShop software is much smaller (in MBs and files) than Magento.
- PrestaShop has emphasized its search capabilities since its inception, while this has been less important for Magento.
- Both are robust and have a web 2.0 feeling with out-of-the-box capabilities that surpass other open source eCommerce platforms.
- Magento offers more themes than PrestaShop.
- Magento’s SEO features are incomparable with any other eCommerce platform.
- Magento is more appropriate for a large scale eCommerce store.
Prestahop has an easier admin panel to use.