Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Where can I get my tablet repaired? My zip code is 34685

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 4 years ago.

Kamil Anwar :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer – My name is Kamil Anwar and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Kamil Anwar :

Can you tell me which tablet is it?

JACUSTOMER-d77o3rm7- :

I have a child's nabi with a cracked screen. Where can I get it repaired? I have a crying 8 year old.

Kamil Anwar :

I am so sorry to hear that. I'll help you with this. Give me a few minutes to locate a repair shop near you.

Kamil Anwar :

Is it nabi 2, nabi jr or nabi xd?

JACUSTOMER-d77o3rm7- :

None of the docs tell me this. I looked on the orginial box and it doesn't say. I bought it at Christmas. The box says powered by NVUDUA TEGRA. HDMI

Kamil Anwar :

Have a look at the link above, which one does it looks like from the picture?

JACUSTOMER-d77o3rm7- :

Nabi 2

Kamil Anwar :

Great

Kamil Anwar :

You need to order a replacement screen from https://www.nabitablet.com/support/service/nabi2-screen-replacement/login

Kamil Anwar :

Once you have the screen, you will receive instruction on how to replace it yourself but if you find replacing it yourself difficult then you can have it replaced at this shop

Kamil Anwar :
867 E Klosterman Rd
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

Phone number(727) 943-5272

Kamil Anwar :

OR

Kamil Anwar :
3628 Kings Rd Apt 104
Palm Harbor, FL 34685

Phone number(734) 467-6947

Kamil Anwar :

Let me know if this helps or you need more information :) I hope we make the child happy again.

JACUSTOMER-d77o3rm7- :

Wonderful. I will call them right now.

Kamil Anwar :

Excellent. But you should get the screen first, once you have the screen any computer shop like the two above will be able to replace it.

JACUSTOMER-d77o3rm7- :

Look I am not the parent. I am the office manager and was tasked with replacing the screen on Lauren's Nabi. I don't want to join Facebook in order to order a part. I don't want to sign up for anything----I just want a screen.

Kamil Anwar :

You dont need to join Facebook.

Kamil Anwar :

You can order it through their website from the link i provided.

Kamil Anwar :

Take it to one of the computer shops and they should be able to replace it.

Kamil Anwar :

Did you open this link https://www.nabitablet.com/support/service/nabi2-screen-replacement/login ?

Kamil Anwar :

If you do not want to sign up then you need to visit a computer store and instruct them to order it for you and replace it.

Kamil Anwar :

Did you speak to one of the two stores i provided?

Kamil Anwar :

You can also buy the screen replacement from eBay

Click Here

Kamil Anwar :

However, it is preferred if you buy directly from nabi.

JACUSTOMER-d77o3rm7- :

I still have not been able to order a screen. This site keeps asking for my password to sign into my account. I do not have an account and I don't want to see any new products. I just want to order a new screen. I am no closer to getting a screen now than I was 24 hours ago but I sure wasted a lot of time getting no where. As I told you, I am the office manager for a very busy law office and I don't have time to waste. You changed me $38 for nothing. Please cancel my account.

Kamil Anwar :

Without ordering the screen, you cannot get the screen. There is a process in place set by Nabi that needs to be followed. I am sorry about this - I will get this cancelled. Thanks