I know iot iks Sunday, perhaps no one is working......I lost

an email I emailed to...
I know iot iks Sunday, perhaps no one is working......I lost an email I emailed to my son in Australia this am, help me fknd it, thank you
8/25/2013
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

I am working, and am happy to help you.

First, which email program or service are you using?

I emailed my son in Australia on my Outlook Express this am, then suddenly the email vanished...I did something wrong I was not aware of...please can you help me trace my email back so I can SEND, thank yhou

Of course.

Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?

It is easier.

Go to www.joinme.com

Click START MEETING

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program by double clicking it, and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (eg: 456-789-123) in your message to me here please

Thank you

Ive double click on th

e site and gave you a number, what it right? What nexdt am I to do??

You need to give it in your message to me here please Yvette

So post that number here and send to me please

0(1749x1419)

Double check the code Yvette as it is incorrect (and wont have a X in it)

Thank you

hi Richard, still no email, I am on line and awaitin g what to do next, thank you

I am still waiting for the code to connect Yvette, as you did not give me the correct code. This I messaged you about.

Please follow my instructions Carefully.

Go to www.joinme.com

Click START MEETING

Thank you

I double clickd and it says download coming but nothing came...what next!!im getting frustrated you must too sorry!

Restart your computer and do my instructions again please Yvette.

I restarted my pc, clicked on the Start Meeting, it said <a free quick download to start> I waited and NOTHING...what next!!

When you click on Start Meeting, you will see a File Downloading.

you need to double click this file.

there was NO file to download!

Click the below link, click Download File, download it and run it please

Click Me

Im fed up now logging off thank you anyway!

ok Yvette, except I have been waiting hours for you to give me the 9 digit code...

sorry about this, I have tried everything I was told, NO file ever came out so could not find the numbers......sorry I wasted your time, thank you...im logging off now

ok

back from just for one minute....just to let you know that I am 82 years old, live alon and the computer baffles me sometimes....hope you will undersand mypredicament sometimes.....thank you, XXXXX XXXXX again

I do, but I do this with a lot of elderly people.

I can understand it can be difficult, but if you follow the instructions very carefully Yvette, it will work.

It is easier.

Go to www.joinme.com

Click START MEETING

Thank you

ill try again for the last time....so far NO programs appears, here goes...

ok, step by step, do my instructions

It will work Yvette.

Let me know how you go

I have followed your instructions, everytime I click on Start Meeting, nothing happens....so not my fault sorry......

ok, I am not sure what to say Yvette, it has been working all day with lots of customers.

The issue will be you are not seeing the file being downloaded.

I even asked you to download it another way and run it after I uploaded it to another website.

But maybe we can find the email here.

If you click in Drafts, Sent Items or Deleted in Outlook Express.

Do you see it?

Richard, Computer Specialist
Richard, Computer Specialist