Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician with a degree in System Administration.
46422908

I am inquiring on how to find out who is the holder of a specific

I am inquiring on how to find out who is the holder of a specific account? This person is slandering me on other people twitter accounts. I would like to know who this person is
Hi. I am Rick and I will be your computer professional.

I am sorry to hear of your problem. Is this being done on Twitter and if so have you contacted twitter about this yet?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can't find a phone number for twitter, and was hoping to have direct contact with someone to speak about the problem. This is being done on twitter, but i cannot figure out who this person is based on their username, they live in the same town as I do. I was hoping you would either be able to deactivate their account, or at the very least tell me who holds that account. thank you!

I understand this can be a real pain and can actually become dangerous. Here is what you need to do. I want you to go to this SITE and fill out this form. After that click submit and it will go directly to Twitter. They have people their that will quickly reach out to the owner of the account and take care of the problem. Twitter, like many of the social web sites does not have a direct communications line but they are very quick at getting these things stopped. Please do this quickly and be carefull.
THe quicker you send this to them the quicker it will be taken care of.