Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

if the date stamp on an email shows as follows: Date: Sat,

if the date stamp on an email shows as follows: Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 07:55:09 +0000

Does that mean the email was sent to me at 7:55AM on Aug 24th? I am in Saudi Arabia and email was sent to me from Bahrain. I dont understand the +0000 as well.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
The +0000 is for the time zone it was sent from, they were in the GMT time zone.

So it was sent to you at Aug 24th at 7:55AM GMT time.
This explains that a little more: Click Here

This shows the current GMT time: Click Here
The email was sent to you about 4 hours ago.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.

If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

you are correct in that the email was sent about 4 hours ago, but i need another example. what if the email would have been stamped

Sat, 24 Aug 2013 07:55:09 +0300? what would my local time actually sent to me have been?

.
You can use this site for any other +0300 would be adding 3 hours to the standard GMT time which is +0000.
So if it showed +0300 it would still have been 7:55AM the senders time but for you it would be 3 hours more or about 7 and 1/2 hours ago from right now.

.