I enever worked with the Layers befor, after one Photo I am

locked in the Layer envoirements...
I enever worked with the Layers befor, after one Photo I am locked in the Layer envoirements, how to get out of this?
7/17/2013
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Michelle :

Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today

Michelle :

please let me know which software you are using

Michelle :

also let me know a bit more about the issue you are facing so that i may review and suggest accordingly

Customer:

Iam using iBook G4 OS10.4.11.

Michelle :

ok

Michelle :

and which application pogram are you using in which the layer environment is there

Michelle :

are you using photoshop

Customer:

yes Adobe Photoshop 6

Michelle :

ok

Michelle :

so basically you are unbale to close all the layers

Michelle :

is that correct

Customer:

yes

Michelle :

ok

Michelle :

try this

Michelle :

Cmd-Opt-click a group’s arrow and you’ll collapse/expand all groups

Michelle :

let me know if the above helps or not

Customer:

No, the delete Icon is still dimmed

Michelle :

ok..

Michelle :

are you bale to drag the layer to trash can

Michelle :

also check if the layer is not locked...the little lock icon is on the right side of the layer in the panel

Customer:

a very good question what layer is open/ or better I have no Idea what layer I haveen used.

Michelle :

please close photoshop

Michelle :

once done..reopen and check

Customer:

I have quitted the Photoshop,

Michelle :

ok..now reopen and open a file and check

Michelle :

check if the layers issue is still there

Customer:

Unfortunally the Layer is still there

Michelle :

ok..give me a moment please

Customer:

OK with me

Michelle :

do you see layers tab on top

Michelle :

click on that and then hide layers

Michelle :

Full Size Image

Customer:

Unable to find the layerd tab, I may give up?

Michelle :

would you like me to connect via remote access and check out

Customer:

I really think I have to giving up, thanks for you time Michelle

Michelle :

no problems..anytime you wish to get back to me or continue on this let me know as i can take a remote access and help you

Michelle :

it however does seem that since you are using layers for the firts time that is why you are unable to find the correct options

Customer:

Cheers XXXXX XXXXX and thanks again

Michelle :

if you are satisfied with my support and service you may rate this chat

Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist