Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

MY COMPUTER IS A GATEWAY ONE ZX SERIES. I PURCHASED IN 6-2011..LATELY

MY COMPUTER IS A GATEWAY ONE ZX SERIES. I PURCHASED IN 6-2011..LATELY WHEN I LET MY COMPUTER SLEEP THE LIGHT THAT NORMALLY BLINKS IS FROZEN. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BUT MANUALLY SHUT IT DOWN.YESTERDAY I TURNED MY COMPUTER ON FOR 1 HOUR AND THE COMPUTER WAS FROZEN.I HAD TECH HELP 3 TIMES.THINKING IT WAS A VIRUS BUT NOW KNOW IT'S THE COMPUTER.

I LIVE IN INDIAN TRAIL, NC.28079 BIG CITIES CHARLOTTE NC, MATTHEWS, NOT SURE WHERE TO GO FOR BEST SERVICE. GEEK SQUAD IS HIGHLY OVER PRICED.

HOPEFULLY IT CAN BE CORRECTEDPER YOUR ANSWER. THANKS KATHERINE HAMILTION
Hello and thank you for using justanswer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions.Smile I am very sorry you have reached this kind of complication. When did this problem start exactly? You also mentioned it has been freezing?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
MR. ROBERTS, FIRST I DO NOT WISH TO SIGNUP MONTHLY CHARGE. IF THIS IS THE CASE I WILL CANCEL.IF 38.00IS FOR ONE TIME DEAL ONLY . PLEASE COMMENT FIRST
Yes this is a one time only that is correct.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
PROBLEM STARTED ABOUT 1 TO WEEKS AGO
I see and you did mention that it has been starting to freeze correct?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
IT SEEMS I KEEP LOSING YOU.THE PROBLEM STARTED ABOUT ONE TO 2 WEEKS AGO.NOT EVERYDAY.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
YES
OK you are not loosing me so sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
WHAT OTHER INFO YOU NEED?

Ok from what I have noticed your machine is freezing and you have to force it to shut off. Now the information I need is does it do this all the time or sometimes?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
SOMETIMES

OK there is a way to set it back 2 weeks before the problem started. Do this, I am sending you a video on how to set it back to a time before the problem started try this first if it fails we will go from there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGXbMyFaROw

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
HI, I WILL DO THIS RESTORE COMPUTER. I REMEMBER TEC DOING TIS MANY TIMES IN THE PAST.................. I THANK-YOU