Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I spent hundreds of dollars this evening to clear virus and

Customer Question

I spent hundreds of dollars this evening to clear virus' and other problems on my computer.
I continue to receive a prompt on my computer that "unsent messages in your outbox" How do I clear this up ? In addition, I haven't received e-mail in over 1 1/2 months I was expecting a flood of e-mails once these problems were corrected ? I also mentioned to the techs that I was having problems typing on th keyboard whreby letters or numbrs would be missing in my text when I typed ? They said this would be cleard up too ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your Question. My name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please tell me which version of Outlook you are using eg: 2010 and which email service you are using eg: Hotmail

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Would you cancel this tech support request and credit my credit card the

$ 38.00 fee. My wife just alerted me that we have a Comcast Technician coming to the house on 5/10 between 10-Noon.

Thank you.

Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, cancel tech support and if my credit card has been charged $ 38.00 please refund. Thank you.

Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.

No need to reply