Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

i cannot get into my facebook can account because i changed

Customer Question

i cannot get into my facebook can account because i changed my phone number and facebook can't send me a security code. How can this be resolved...please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using justanswer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. Smile I am very sorry you have ran into this kind of problem with facebook. I have heard they can be very difficult. When you have tried to reset it have you tried the option to have a reset sent to your email by chance? Also how long have you been waiting on a reply from facebook?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Charles did you get my response to your question...no hurry I just wanted to make sure you got it

No I have not received a response to you. This is the first one I have seen.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok..I have contacted fb many times and sent them a copy of my license and got no response...this has been going on since may 4th

Then you would need to do the next best thing. Keep in mind they don't have an 800 number but they do have a phone number and address as well. That's the highest you can do next to the report sending I'm sorry to say. Facebook, Inc. 471 Emerson St. Palo Alto, CA 94301-1605 United States. Phone: 650-543-4800.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

I know this isn't going to be the answer you want to hear, and it's not the answer I want to give. I am however highly obligated to be honest with you and do not want to give you false hope.

Sadly as you can see they havn't fully implemented phone support yet however sending them mail may be affective. When it comes to a social site like facebook they take there time when responding to anyone. I wish I had better information for you. Sadly even I have had these problems with them. Some times it's better to create a new facebook page and let the older one get auto removed over time. Again you can try sending them a message via mail or even waiting for them to get to your reports again there are billions of people of facebook.

Register Here
I hate giving bad news I really do.