I have a new Windows 8 computer. I am trying to read and print

I have a new Windows...
I have a new Windows 8 computer. I am trying to read and print the attachments to my emails which are stored in documents. It won't allow it!
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/4/2013
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

What exactly happens when you try to open up the attachments? Do you receive any error/message in MS Office? Do let me know; thank you.

Regards

Yes. It tells me to sign up for Microsoft Office. When I try , they don't accept the password XXXXX just gave you. They say they need a 25 word code that apparently we lost when we threw out the box it came in.

Okay; what's the version of MS Office, e.g. 2010, 2013, installed in your system?

Regards

I have no idea. We had a tech from Staples help set it up. How do I get that information and not lose contact with you in the process.

Okay. May I remote in to your computer now, and take a look at the issue for you?

Regards

yes. please do.

Okay. Now, you just need to click on the following link:
http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=fd14a9a4-91ac-40e9-aac3-03b72d0b18e2&SUPPORT=NET

Please agree to the disclaimer on the page, and RUN the 'Elsinore' remote application when prompted - and I'll be connected.

Regards
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

B. Rath

Does this mean when I paid the $38.00 that I have the month of May to ask questions??? We ran into more problems with the computer ( actually, our knowledge of the computer0

If you signed up for a subscription on JustAnswer, you may ask multiple questions on here, for a monthly fee. If you have any new problem with your computer now, you may request for me by posting a new question, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!

Regards
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist