Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I have a profile at OK Cupid; however, when I try to send a

I have a profile at OK Cupid; however, when I try to send a message, it will NOT process or go through. I have tried to send an e-mail to their "Contact" center, but the message will not go through here either. So frustrated? Can you help? J. Fox
Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when sending a message?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can fix this issue directly for you?

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There is not an error or message. However, when first signing in, it did ask for my e-mail address, which [email protected] The message just will not go through. The site (OK Cupid) apparently will not let me get a screen shot when I pressed the PrintScreen button. Is there any way to contact them???

Sorry, please click on the website below and allow the screenconnect program to run, then I will be able to chat with you and help you directly:

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=d437cc8d-902e-4494-9cd7-e599c402f576&SUPPORT=JAVAW

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/