Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I just submitted a question with a long explanation of the

I just submitted a question with a long explanation of the problem. Did it get to anyone??? I hope so because I would hate to have to explain this all over again
Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the issue. I just got your question. Is this Adobe Flash Player or Adobe Reader, etc.? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or Mac computer?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check/fix this issue directly for you?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Did you just get my answer? It didn't show anything after I sent it

Yes, I saw your question. Did you see my previous 3 questions? Please answer via this web page. Thank you,

Is this Adobe Flash Player or Adobe Reader, etc.? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or Mac computer?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Just answered your questions for a second time. I clicked on 'reply to expert' and I am getting this screen back. Are you getting my response to your 3 questions?

I'm sorry, I don't see it. I'm not sure why you are able to reply with "Just answered your questions for a second time. I clicked on 'reply to expert' and I am getting this screen back. Are you getting my response to your 3 questions?", but not able to answer my questions. You would reply the same way.

But please click on the website below and allow the screenconnect sharing program to run, so I can chat with you and help you directly:

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=a1e47b74-f5ab-4601-b80b-644ab9c653ab&SUPPORT=JAVAW

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have Windows 7. I need Adobe reader and all it's components. What is screen sharing?

With screen sharing, you and I can see the computer's screen together, then I will fix the issue directly for you. Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am guessing that is safe (I mean as far as does not open my computer to anyone who wants to get in there?) This might seem like a stupid question but I don't understand a lot of that.

If it is safe, then let's do that

Yes, it is safe; you can see everything I do on the screen, and I will chat with you also.

Please click on the website below and allow the screenconnect sharing program to run, so I can chat with you and help you directly:

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Also, please rate my service. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/