Question about transferring the audio from my iphone RECORDER

Customer Question
app to my computer/external hard-drive? I...
Question about transferring the audio from my iphone RECORDER app to my computer/external hard-drive?

I have an iphone and I downloaded an app called iRECORDER (its pretty popular) anyhow, I ended up recorded a SH*T LOAD of audio.....its take up probably over 10GB with the audio I've recorded. THERE IS A WAY = To transfer the documents to a sort of icloud sort of thing (i'm not saying it IS icloud, but it gives me an ip address/etc.....and If I type it in on my computer...it allows for me to "Save As" the audio file (And I have HUNNNNNDREDS)...to my computer. The problem is there is just so many recordings on my phone. It would take probably 16 hours for me to do It one by one. You'd think there would be a more simple way. But I don't know how to do it. Any ideas?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Computer
4/18/2013
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thanks for your Question. My name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you are trying to have a quick method (rather then one by one) to save your recording files from an online service?

What online service is this?

Thank you

Its an iphone app called iRecorder

and yes, i'd like to find a way to just transfer all of them. When I plug in my iphone to the computer and go to the iphone folder it lets me transfer video/photos....but it doesn't let me tap into that section of the phone, so im always transferring video/photo...but the audio is really adding up and so now I hardly have memory for video.

Can you download iExplorer from here please

Click Me

Install it on your computer and tell me please if you can then access the files on the phone.

Hi thanks for the website/etc. I downloaded it ~ and it did access inside my iphone which was pretty cool. It did allow me to transfer a few documents (so far only 2) to my external hard drive...but then it stopped. So Spend about $40 to buy the program entirely ~ but im still having problems.. It wont let me select all 'drag and drop'.....at this point its kind of weird it wont even let me drag 1 of the recordings....see at first when it stopped, I thought "oh they want me to buy the full program vs the trail which is why they're stopping the transfers" and then I had to leave for the day as I've returned now, its not working :(

Are you familiar with this program yourself? Or did you find it off the internet and suggest it? Thanks.

now that ive spent a days worth of income on the program you suggested, I just need you to show me how it will work for me in terms of what my question suggests. Thanks. Cause if we can get it to work, its worth it, totally. Also I was kind of hoping that it would allow for me to drag/drop songs into the phone vs using iTunes, but its ok. Thanks let me know everything you can in regard to this program. It looks GREAT, if it just works, which im assuming it does because you're the pro and you suggested it :D

Yes it does.

Have you connected the phone to the computer and run the program?

It is a file explorer for the iPhone.

Can you run it?

Hi, sorry for my frustration...yeah I have had it connected and it seems like an awesome program entirely...only....I just seem to be having a few problems.

There is a tremendous lag time....for instance I'll click something...and it will take like 4-10 seconds for it to switch over...so that's really frustrating, but im giving it the benefit of a doubt because you say it works.

So far, im in "Documents" and it shows all my recordings...

I clicked control A and it highlighted all of them and I tried to drag and drop all of them and it did 18 of them....the program just seems sooooo lagged up from "?" the program itself...or maybe all my recordings. It just doesn't want to do a normal drag and drop. But if I do them 1 by 1 it'll work ....but I have huuunnnnnnnnnndddddddddreds....

any ideas?

So when I plug it in....there are options.

1. is to the left of the menu area, I can click "apps" and from there --- I see the iRecorder...and then yes, alllllllll my files open up. But it doesn't let me transfer them over to a file I have on my desktop

update: every time I drag and drop it will let me drop 3-15..sometimes 18 files... so far I've dragged and dropped about 30+ times...and my desktop folder has about 200 recordings in it...I have over a thousand but I think after a few hours of doing this it'll work. Its worth it.......I'll just keep at it and see what happens....im glad you showed me this, I wish it would do it faster, but anyways thanks, 5 stars!

1 last question = Can insert files into my iphone using this program?

You ahould be able to copy files to the iPhone using this program.

If you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Richard, Computer Specialist