I want to perchese computer manual

Customer Question
I want to perchese computer manual
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Computer
4/9/2013
Tech Support Specialist: James, Sr. Computer Support Expert replied 4 years ago
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I appreciate the oppurtunity to assist you today.
I will do my best to answer your question!

What is the make and model of the computer please?

Thanks,

James.

Toshiba Satellite L755-S5358 Windows 7

Thank you.
Will be you be ok with an online manual, which you can view on your computer, and also print?

Thanks!

no, i want it mailed to my home address

Thank you, ***** *****

I am searching to see if this is possible.

Mail to: ***** ***** XXXXXXXXX, XXXX X XXXXXXX XXXX XXX# ***** XXXXXXXXX , X. XXXXX

Hi Irvin,

I am so sorry, but the manuals are only available for download. They are not vailable as hard copies (books).

I'm very sorry but it is impossible to mail you a copy, I can only get you a downloadable manual (which you can print if you wish).

Apologies,

James.

Thank You for your time, i haven't got a printer. I want the book that should have with this computer. is there any charge for this? I am not satisfied with ansewer you gave me?

I'll make sure you are fully refunded, this seems the honest thing to do.

Thanks,

J.

Thank You and Thanks

No worries!

J.
Andy, Computer Consultant