My level 5 french course not responding properly error 4111…

My level 5 french course...
My level 5 french course not responding properly error 4111 comes up
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/2/2013
LKT
LKT, IT Support

LKT :

Hello

LKT :

What kind of antivirus do you have? If it is possible, can I have you disable the antivirus and then test the lvl5 french

Customer:

How do I disable anti virus I( have Norton do not wish to disconnect anti virus is there another way

LKT :

Can you make your Rosetta Stone a trusted application?

LKT :

You will need to make these trusted:
Windows Vista and 7

• Version 3: C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone

• Version 4: C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\TOTALe

• Version 3: C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone Version 3

• Version 4: C:\Program Files(x86)\Rosetta Stone\TOTALe

Customer:

yes i can

Customer:

Please explain what is meant by trusted

LKT :

What version of Norton do you have?

Customer:

Norton 360

LKT :

Start Norton 360.
- Click Settings.
- Click Antivirus.
- On the Scans and Risks tab, under Exclusion/Low Risks, click Configure next to Items to Exclude from Scans.
- In the Scan Exclusions window, click Add.
- Browse and select the disk drive or folder or file you would like to exclude and click OK.
- If you want to include subfolders within the folder, check Include Subfolders.
- Click OK.
- In the Scan Exclusions window, click Apply > OK.
- On the Scans and Risks tab, under Exclusion/Low Risks, click Configure next to Items to Exclude from Auto-Protect and SONAR Detection.
- In the Auto-Protect and SONAR Exclusions window, click Add.
- Click OK.
- In the Auto-Protect and SONAR Exclusions window, click Apply > OK.
- In the Settings window, click Apply > Close.

Customer:

Would like to chat on the phone find it quite complex. How do I reach you on the phone.

LKT :

Unfortunately, its against the rules of JustAnswer to contact via Phone.

Customer:

I am now lost will phone Rosetta Stone. Can you help me with the proper phone number

LKT :

Yes, one moment please.

LKT :
Phone:

800-280-8172

How to reach a live person:

Press 4
Press 1
Customer:

i have rosetta stone thank you

LKT :

Welcome.

LKT :

Have a good day.

LKT
LKT, IT Support
LKT
LKT
LKT, IT Support