i want to cancel eharmony and our time.

Customer Question
i want to cancel eharmony and our time.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2012
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 years ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Hi, my name is Chris and I'll be happy to help you today.

You can turn off automatic renewal (which will cancel your subscription at the end of the current billing period) by following the instructions at this article:

https://help-singles.eharmony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3664

Just click on the link and follow the steps.

And you can cancel Our Time by going to this link and then clicking on "Turning Off Automatic Renewal/Cancel":

http://www.ourtime.com/v3/help?CPSessionID=e214d574-aeaf-4183-a9c3-34150ea7e196&VisitorID=1293648064

That should do it for you! If you have any other questions regarding this, you can always reply back to me via the "Reply to Expert" tab.

Please Note: As an expert on JustAnswer, I only receive credit for assisting you if my answer receives a positive rating. Please remember to rate my answer at least "OK Service" or better before you run.