I am Jeanne Cunningham and at 12:10pm Mt Time, my grandson

was playing Star WarsThe Clone...
I am Jeanne Cunningham and at 12:10pm Mt Time, my grandson was playing Star WarsThe Clone Wars Adventures and a player by the on line name of Garen Brightformer was calling him filthy names which included A%^[email protected]#$, of which I will not tolerate for one second. I want this person to be dealt with immediatly,including removeing whoever it is from here from playing until they can act in an appropiate manner.....my grandson is only 8 yrs old......My e-mail [email protected](NNN) NNN-NNNN
10/27/2012
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I will be happy to advise on this issue

Steve Herrod :

I am sorry you and your grandson had to experience such a thing

Steve Herrod :

what device was your grandson using to play the game on?

Customer:

PC Laptop

Steve Herrod :

thank you

Customer:

Home- PC Laptop

Steve Herrod :

this user will need to be reported directly to Sony Entertainment so they can take the appropriate action against them

Steve Herrod :

If you follow the link here that will allow you to report them as a rule breaker

Customer:

Then please give me that info so I can contact them directly

Customer:

Sorry it just came up.....

Steve Herrod :

that's ok - chat was a little slow

Customer:

Thanks......

Steve Herrod :

no problem

Steve Herrod :

you are welcome

Steve Herrod :

let me know if you need anything at all

Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod