John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

adobe flash player keeps crashing when going to full screen. have

adobe flash player keeps crashing when going to full screen.
have tried reinstalling it 5x.no luck.

John :

Hello and Welcome to Just answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX will be assisting you today

John :

Sir/Ma'am please specify the following

1.Operating system installed in the PC is it Windows Xp, Windows Vista or Windows 7
2.On which web browser is the flash player crashing is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or any other
3.Do you get any error message or code when it crashes ?

Customer:

ok

Customer:

windows 7/firefox/just a message to send a report

John :

OK also did you open another question before this for the same adobe flash player issue?

Customer:

same thing 5x

John :

OK.when did this problem started ?

Customer:

yesterday

John :

Did you recently update flash player also does this crashing occurs in Internet explorer?

Customer:

its been updated .i dont use internet explorer

John :

Can you please open a online video like youtube in internet explorer and check it now and let me know

Customer:

yes

John :

Let me know whether it crashes in Internet explorer when it plays the online video

John :

did you check it in Internet explorer?

John :

???

John :

Sir are you there?

John :

It seems like there is no reply from you even though you are in the chat so please try the following and let me know the status

1.Please uninstall all Adobe flash player installed in the PC.To do that click on start>>>control panel>>>programs and features.In the programs and features list uninstall all versions of adobe flash player

2.Once it removed please download adobe flash player for Mozilla Firefox from this link http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_firefox/download/2952c4ce12abd2ee92e76d4ad9b30443/ .once you click on the link the download will start automatically.download and save it then run it during the installation it will ask you to select a update setting from that select Do not update automatically (the latest adobe flash player is causing this issue that is why it should not be allowed to update automatically)

3.Once its installed successfully open Mozilla Firefox and then check it

Let me know how it went

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i dropped firefox. Staying with Internet explorer it works ok.

Glad to know that internet explorer is working fine
Have you tried the above steps i mentioned to fix the crashing problem in Firefox ?
If you need further assistance let me know

Have a great God blessed day