Ryan B.
Ryan B., Support Specialist
Experience:  Comptia A+ Certified Technician , with 8+ years Experience
16548393

I have not been able to get into my Hotmail & Windows Live

Customer Question

I have not been able to get into my Hotmail & Windows Live account.
When I click on hotmail it takes me to My Windows Live page. They ask me for my e-mail address & password. When I give them that it says "you have tried to sign to many times" I've tried answer Desks, & Microsoft Support.One Teck discoverd that an aalterntive address that I had given these Hackers Was a hacked e-mail address too.

I received this lengthy question when I asked to Recover my Windows Live Account. I answerd all of them & get a notice That your information has been submitted and they will send an e-mail [email protected] to let you know if you've provided enough information to recover your account. It usually takes 24 hours to revies the information submitted.If you 've already submitted a request, We'll close that request and take a look at this one. That address([email protected] ) is the one that the teck said was a hacked number. I've tried everything I know that might retrieve my Windows Live Account.. So far no luck. Thanks Sylvia
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ryan B. replied 5 years ago.

Ryan B. :

Hello, Thank you for choosing our site to ask your question~! My name is Ryan and I would like to assist you today.

Sounds like you'll need to fill out the account validation form, the windows live hotmail team will then assess it and verify your info then will send you your account password information to the email address of your choosing.

Please click the link below to fill out the form:
https://account.live.com/acsr

Ryan B. :

In advance, Thanks for giving a positive rating! Ratings are how I receive credit for helping you today.

If you need further assistance for this problem before or after rating, please feel free to ask a follow up and I'll be
glad to help you.

Thanks You,
Ryan B.

JACUSTOMER-h4j84403- :
Ryan B. :

I'm sorry I don't see your reply

Ryan B. :

May be having a problem with chat, let me change the format from chat to question / answer

Expert:  Ryan B. replied 5 years ago.
Ok, I have changed the format please try to reply to me again.
Expert:  Ryan B. replied 5 years ago.
Are you there, looks like you tried to reply once although I didn't get the reply. I changed the question format and should be able to get them now though.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Ryan B. Seems I'm not doing things right. The https://acount.live.com/acsr Takes me to that RECOVER YOUR WINDOWS LIVE ACCOUNT That I had to answer all those questions on that I determined were the info that the Hackers got. They said they wanted to make sure this you & wanted all that information I didn't think was nesseccary. Sylvia
Expert:  Ryan B. replied 5 years ago.
The account recovery page and all the questions are necessary to make sure you are who you say you are. A hacker may have your email address and password but they don't have all your info, that is why the account recovery pages asks they type of questions they ask. Also why they let you decided what email they should respond too because you don't want them responding to an email address that you don't have access too.