how do I transfer photos from picasa 3 to a flash drive?

how do i transfer photos from picasa 3 to a flash drive?
6/2/2012
Josh, Support Specialist
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Do not forget to rate my answer quality and press Submit before you go. Let's get started!

Create a folder on the Flash drive

Then:

Open Picasa
Select the photos you want to export
Click on File -> Export Pictures to Folder and point it at the flash-drive.
Josh, Support Specialist
I created a new folder on the flash drive. Then I clicked on File and Export to folder. At that point I can find no option to export to the flash drive. There is a box marked "Export" and when clicked, it exports all pictures in the folder to a new folder somewhere, but not to the folder created in the flash drive.
Josh, all the pictures in the folder seem to have transferred, but they transferred randomly and not in the order that they were in on the Picasa 3 program. Also, I had numbered each one so that the video production people knew the proper order. Many of the numbers are not showing on the photos transferred to the flash drive. Can we get them in proper order or get the numbers back so that the video service can move them into the proper order?
Unfortunately they do not transfer as they were ordered in Picasa.

You will need to go to the Flash drive and reorder them there. I apologize for any incovenience this will cause.

Also, most of the pictures did not transfer in the edited mode, but just show up as they were scanned in to the Picasa 3 program. If you look at the folder in Picasa, you see that all are cropped and edited. The flash drive version has only the raw, scanned version on the majority of the pictures. Only about 75 of about 335 pictures transferred as they were in Picasa

Relist: Incomplete answer.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Did the images that you highlighted, have the edited changes showing OR did you copy the original scanned photos by accident?

No, you took control of my computer and completed the transfer. All the pictures in the Picasa folder still show up as complete, edited pictures.

I asked before transferring the files if they were the ones that you wanted. Please go back to Picasa and highlight the pictures that are edited and then follow my steps I showed you for exporting.

Before you transferred the photos, I clicked on the folder title and clicked "select all" which highlighted all 300+ pictures in the folder. They are still highlighted. However, I followed your directions and transferred them again and they all transferred as complete, edited photos. I can't explain it but it worked the second time. Thanks.

Great news!

Best of luck on that project!
Josh, Support Specialist