cpugeek
cpugeek, IT Manager
Experience:  20 Years IT Experience; BSCS, MBA, MCSE, MCSA.
54738002

How do I superimpose one picture onto another in Picasa?

Nimman :

Hello there, Thanks for using Justanswer

Nimman :

You cannot super impose one picture to other as Picasa doesn't supports layers.

Customer:
Nimman :

You can use other freewares like GIMP to use this feature.

Nimman :

If you need any help , Let me know.

Under the "Create" menu is a menu option called "Picture Collage".
If you select that item, you will be prompted with a settings menu on the left with a drop down list. In the list you want to select "Multiple Exposure: Superimpose pictures over one another".
Click on the "Clips" tab, and select the photos you wish to superimpose. Click the + sign (plus) to add them to the collage.
Then go back to the settings tab, and click "create collage".
The editing options in this function are fairly limited, but you can do a simple superimpose with it if you first create clipped photos, etc., so that when they are superimposed the alignment, etc., are appropriate for the output.
You can also use the "Picture Pile" option within the collage menus to superimpose/overlay one photo on top of another, if appropriately sized and cropped.
If your looking for a very simple superimpose function in Picasa, this would be it. Anything more powerful would require a different tool, like the type mentioned by Nimman's response. Thanks

Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.
cpugeek, IT Manager
Experience: 20 Years IT Experience; BSCS, MBA, MCSE, MCSA.