How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cris Your Own Question
Cris, Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 6366
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Cris is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do i resize my Google Home page It seems to it wants to

Resolved Question:

How do i resize my Google Home page It seems to it wants to magnify the page image can this be reversed
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Is your cursor turned into a magnifier on your PC?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
None Just answer my Question
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No I dont think so
Expert:  Cris replied 5 years ago.
OK, please try the following to re-size your web browser.

Press and hold the CTRL key while holding press the plus or minus keys on keyboard either next to the backspace button. Or on the right side on the numerical keypad.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Cris and 5 other Computer Specialists are ready to help you