compuanswers
compuanswers, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Laptop and desktop support and computer training including Microsoft Office.
65150982

i have downloaded flash player 19 times but it still wont work

i have downloaded flash player 19 times but it still wont work all that happens is the computer tells me to.....download flash player ...which after 19 times is getting just a bit rediculous. does anyone ever get it to work?
Category: Computer
Expert:  compuanswers replied 5 years ago.

compuanswers :

Hello I'm Tomas and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Adobe Flash Player is directly integrated with Google Chrome and enabled by default. Available updates for Adobe Flash are automatically included in Chrome system updates.

compuanswers :
  • Type chrome:plugins in the address bar to open the Plug-ins page.

• On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing.

• To enable Adobe Flash, click the Enable link under its name.

• To disable Adobe Flash completely, click the Disable link under its name.

• Note: If you've previously installed Adobe Flash separately, you'll see two files listed for the plug-in. If both are listed as enabled, the version bundled with Chrome will be used.

compuanswers :

Steps above enable or disable Adobe Flash Player.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Your positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated, thank you.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.

compuanswers :

The only simple three steps you have to follow are:

• Type chrome:plugins in the address bar (where you write the website addresses) to open the Plug-ins page.

• To enable Adobe Flash, click the Enable link under its name. I can assist you on this.

• Customer:

ied these before.I could not enable flash because enable does not appear under flash or anywhere else for that matter,

Customer:

hello tomas,i found the plugins page , found the flash listing but there was no enable under the name flash on which to click, so what do i do now?

Customer:

is there anyone out there helloooooo

Customer:

still waiting..............If the problem cannot be resolved please say so,then I can cancel the whole thing and claim my money back and forget it . awaiting your answer..................................................................

compuanswers :

What did you see under Flash?, if you saw disable is because Flash is already enabled, so you will not be able to see enable. Please confirm. If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Your positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated, thank you.

Hi Jim:

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Please, let me know,

Tomas