Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today. Please try the follwoing. 1. Press the power button 2. Immediately as soon as you hit the power button start to Tap the F8 key Over and Over 3. You will see a black screen use you arrow keys to scroll up and choose Last Known Good Configuration. 4. Let the compter try to revert back to the last known good configuration.
If this does not work you will need to re install windows. You can do that using the belwo steps.
1. Turn the computer on and immediately start to tap the F11 Key
2. You will see the Gateway/Windows Recovery partition start up
3. Wiat for it to fully load
4. it will then ask you what you want to do, you want to do a factory restore.
5. Follow the on screen steps to complete the restore (this will erase everything and will set the computer back to the way it was when it was brand new)
6. It will then take you throuhg the initial setup
If you still have problems, the computer is under warranty please CLICK HERE
then scroll down on the page that opens and click on verify eligibility. Next it will ask you for some numbers off of your computer. Enter those numbers it will verify that you are eligible for free support and warranty services and will provide you a phone number to call.
It was a pleasure to work with you today. IMPORTANT: Please be sure to click on the GREEN ACCEPT Button and Rate my answer so that I am compensated by the Website. ALSO if you have time to provide personal Feedback It is very important to me. BONUS’S very much appreciated
Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!