Is Hotmail down? It shows under account info that its up,

Is Hotmail down? It shows...
Is Hotmail down? It shows under account info that it's up, but even trying to use
another computer with different Windows version all I get is;

"The Windows Live Network is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons:
* This site may be experiencing a problem
* The site may not be a member of the Windows Live Network

You can:
* You can sign in or sign up at other sites on the Windows Live Network, or try again later at this site."

A lot of important info is inaccessible. Thanks in advance for any help.

Steve Saner [email protected]
4/18/2012
Digital Media Techies
Digital Media Techies, Computer Support Specialist

Digital Media Techies :

My name isXXXXX am able to login to my live account just fine.

Digital Media Techies :

It may be localized to your specific gateway in your area. How long has this been happening for you?

Customer:

It is still happening and it started around 12 pm est

Digital Media Techies :

what website address are you using to access it?

Digital Media Techies :

Try my link.

Digital Media Techies :

I am able to login with your link.

Customer:

Tried your link and got the same screen message

Customer:

my i phone link is also down

Digital Media Techies :

Odd. Are you able to try accessing email from another location, or asking someone somewhere else to try and login, so that we can localize it?

Customer:

I've tried from this laptop in my bedroom "office" and a desktop

Customer:

The i phone says it is not able to access the server

Digital Media Techies :

No I am wondering about, like a friends house.

Digital Media Techies :

another geographical location

Customer:

I can try. Let me call a friend

Digital Media Techies :

ok, thank you.

Customer:

he's trying now

Customer:

my friend in nj gets the same message screen and I'm in florida

Digital Media Techies :

OK. So I have no idea why they are not reporting the issue yet, but the answer to your question is YES. It is certainly down on the East Coast.

Digital Media Techies :

You may want to report the outtage to them, but I assume it likely has been.

Customer:

So I just have to wait?

Digital Media Techies :

Unfortunately yes you do. There is no way to control the outtage, only Microsoft can get it back up and running.

Customer:

Thanks for your help

Digital Media Techies
Digital Media Techies
Digital Media Techies