Help - I cannot access my e-mail on my msn account. My

Customer Question
Help - I cannot access...
Help - I cannot access my e-mail on my msn account. My computer crashed and I have been unable to get access to the account for almost 12 months.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/14/2012
Tech Support Specialist: IT_Help, Systems Analyst replied 6 years ago
IT_Help
IT_Help, Systems Analyst
IT_Help :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. This is Mahbub Shahin can assist you.

IT_Help :

At first please go to http://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx to see if you can reset your hotmail password. If you done this before and that does not work, you can submit the windows live/hotmail recovery form at
https://security.live.com/acsr.aspx

1. Enter your hotmail address and another email address that you currently have access to(if you do not have another email address you can create one for free at www.gmail.com), then click on Continue.

2. Fill out as much information as possible, and click on Continue.

3. Then you will be given a PIN and a link to the windows live/hotmail forum. Please note that down and bookmark/add to favorite that link to the forum.

4. Then you will receive an email from MSN/Hotmail that allows to reset your hotmail email password ***** security question/answer.

It might take more than a day to process the request

IT_Help :

Hotmail has a technical support phone number. if you are not a Hotmail Plus (paid service) member you will most likely not be able to get any support over the phone.(###) ###-####/p>

IT_Help :

Any more question please let me know.

IT_Help :

Thank you.

Any more question please let me know.

Thank you.

I tried all this to no avail over 6 months ago and kept getting the "not enough information" reply

how can i talk to a real person at msn without costing me a fortune???

Was it a paid or free account?
paid account
Thanks - for the paid MSN, you can call this #: 1-***-***-****

Here is another numbers, you can try but they are for paid accounts:

1-***-***-****

You can also try emailing them to***@******.***

Another number you can try for a free account is(###) ###-####Then press 2.

These are the only ways to recover your account.
Any more question please let me know.

Thank you.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Not much help at all - please unsuscribe me from your service
I send you the number. You can talk to MSN through that number.