how do i re enter omar shariff bridge ll that was accidentally…

Customer Question
how do i re enter...
how do i re enter omar shariff bridge ll that was accidentally deleted... Read full answer
how do i re enter omar shariff bridge ll that was accidentally deleted
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Computer
4/13/2012
Tech Support Specialist: Mary, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 years ago
Mary
Mary, Computer Support Specialist
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Can you give me a bit more information about your copy of the Bridge program?

Did you purchase the program or were you using the free trial?

When you say the program was accidentally deleted, what exactly happened? Did you actually uninstall the program or did you accidentally delete the icon that started the program for you?

Hi Mary - The game I deleted in error was a purchased Omar Sharif Bridge ll. My order number is XXXXX Trymedia Systems and is TKTW281907 and I have 3 free license renewals remeing as of 12/14/11. Maybe I should go to them to see how to handle this.

I alsohave an activations code which is 3b6cea26c72dfe9baac70a85bf48fc74.

Shirley

It might be necessary that you contact the seller directly, but it's also possible that you might have only deleted the shortcut and not the entire program. If that's the case, it's very easy to recover.

Can you describe in more detail exactly what you did that deleted the program? Did you use the uninstall program option to remove it? Did you trash the folder from the Programs directory? Or did you just accidentally trash the icon from your desktop or system tray?
The program was deleted through the uninstall program option. It is not on my program list. There are no icons that I can find as of now.
Ouch! I was afraid you'd tell me that, but I hoped not.

I'm uploading for you now the 60-minute trial version of the software program. I expect/hope that after you install this, you'll be able to input your activation code, which will then change it to the unlimited version.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Try and let me know your results.

Mary

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Mary
Mary, Computer Support Specialist

Mary - I like the answer - will contact the company I purchased from. They have the necessary things to complete the re-installtion. Thank you

Shirley

You're very welcome Shirley, and I very much appreciate the accept and the bonus!

It was a pleasure working with you.

All the best,
Mary
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
my windows 7 wont boot. computer froze so i switched it off
my windows 7 wont boot. computer froze so i switched it off without closing down.when i switched it back on i am getting a black screen with white text on it : Boot from AHCI CD-ROM : NVIDIA Boot agen… read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
When in NYC at the Apple Store on 5th Ave. I changed my password
When in NYC at the Apple Store on 5th Ave. I changed my password XXXXX Eaton123. I cannot get into Safari. Please help me! Thank you.… read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
I am syncing microsoft outlook with a blackberry and its deleting
I am syncing microsoft outlook with a blackberry and its deleting alll my calendar entries older than 90 days. Help. I cannot have this, I am an attorney and need to retain this info.… read more
Adam
Adam
Network System and Security Engineer,
Stop searching for answers—
In my computing network, my computer sends documents to print
In my computing network, my computer sends documents to print that come out gray and pixelated (like draft mode). Other computers using same printer and even same document print fine-- crisp and black… read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
My Microsoft media photo preview keeps telling me that they
My Microsoft media photo preview keeps telling me that they cannot show my photo preview because I am short of memory. It asks me to delete some programmes to free up some memory. Does this mean delet… read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
I have two email accounts and am trying to add two more for
I have two email accounts and am trying to add two more for my business. The primary email is : kfdesigns200 and my website is karenfabiandesigns.com. I was able to set an [email protected] I have … read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
When trying to boot up Windows XP, my computer just hangs at
When trying to boot up Windows XP, my computer just hangs at the startup screen. Tried using the system disk Recovery Console feature, now getting an error message: "windows could not start up because… read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
Once in a while my husband can access gmail from his log in
Once in a while my husband can access gmail from his "log in place" (I'm very savvy with the lingo), but I never can. For several days all I get is cannot display the page. I get it on internet explor… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
I purchased a refurbished unit for my niece and it has no operatin
I purchased a refurbished unit for my niece and it has no operatin system. What do I need to do to load Wwindows 7 on it?… read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
My outlook 2005 is not allowing e-mails in or out. It seems
My outlook 2005 is not allowing e-mails in or out. It seems that it is trying to bring in an e-mail that is causing an error and it can't get past it. I get my e-mails on my blackberry and on a secure… read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
To Gmail, How do I clear space so I do not get the below You
To Gmail, How do I clear space so I do not get the below? "You are currently using 7537 MB (99%) of your 7538 MB". I have deleted all Inbox emails and have only 400 SENT emails. What is taking up so m… read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
I am getting a pop up that says my Microsoft Office Outlook
I am getting a pop up that says my Microsoft Office Outlook has reached it's maximum size. How do I reduce the amount of data in this file ?… read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
Stop searching for answers—
How can I obtain drivers for Dell 8300 ethernet controller,multimedia
How can I obtain drivers for Dell 8300 ethernet controller,multimedia audio controller, pci input device and pci simple communication controller… read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
I have changed my server from Netkaster to Gmail and we would
I have changed my server from Netkaster to Gmail and we would like to still be able to use "Outlook". Gmail will download to Outlook, but we are unable to send e-mails from outlook. How do we set it u… read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
Cell Phone Blackberry Torch 9800. I get email on computer
Cell Phone Blackberry Torch 9800. I get email on computer and phone. After I read them on the computer I want to quickly have them leave the phone alert (it shows I 30 unread messages) how do I do tha… read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
How can I use Outlook Express My email addresses are in place
How can I use Outlook Express? My email addresses are in place there and I need to use them. The Quest technician yesterday said that would not be possible as our previous server was Cox. The DirectV … read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
Just attempted to install Office for Mac Business Ed...twice.
Just attempted to install Office for Mac Business Ed...twice. Old version of Office removed and trash emptied prior to install. Install program did not see any old versions during install process. But… read more
Omar C
Omar C
Computer Information Systems Analyst,
I signed up for Limewire and i accidentally deleted its good
I signed up for Limewire and i accidentally deleted its good for another at least 5 months. How do I download it without paying for it. [email protected]… read more
Aaron B
Aaron B
Computer Repair Technician,