Thanks for choosing Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.
Try these procedures and let me know how it goes.Solution 1
1. Download the Flash Player uninstaller and save it to the desktop.http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html
2. Download and save to the desktop the Flash Player installerDANGEROUS URL REMOVED
3. Run the uninstaller then restart in safe mode.
4. Right-click the Flash Player installer and run as administrator.
5. Restart into normal mode.
Test the results, if no joy move on to possible Solution 2.Solution 2Registry Permission problems
it is possible that you have a Registry Permissions problem that is
preventing the Flash Player from installing properly. Follow the directions
at the following Adobe site for resetting your Registry Permissions:http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/494/cpsid_49419.html
After completing steps 1 thru 8 for fixing your registry permissions, the go
back to and follow the steps in Solution 1.
Test your results, if no joy the move to possible Solution 3.
Adobe offers free email support(via a Web Case) for Flash Player
installation problems, you might turn there next:Solution 3
1. Go to the Adobe Support Portal:http://www.adobe.com/go/supportportal/
2. When you get to the Support Portal page, click on the Button that says:
3. Once you have created an account with Adobe and you are logged in to that
Account, at the bottom of the page use the selector to select:
4. In the 'Choose product' category put a tick in the radial next to:
5. From the selection menu select:
6. Now click the button that says "Continue"
You will taken to a page entitled:
7. Here you can type your support request and send it to Adobe