The Tiger Woods 2012 Masters game asked me if I wanted to…

Customer Question
The Tiger Woods 2012 Masters...
The Tiger Woods 2012 Masters game asked me if I wanted to install the updated version of Origin. I hit install and somehow I deleted the most current Origin program. Is there anyway to reinstall the original Origin program? Feel free to call me at(###) ###-####
Jim... Read full answer
Jim
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Computer
4/4/2012
Tech Support Specialist: Mark, Consultant replied 7 years ago
Mark
Mark, Consultant
Mark :

Hi Jim

Mark :

We're not permitted to call, but I'm willing to help you here.

Mark :

You can download the currently supported version of Origin at this link.

Mark :

Older versions are not available for download and would be upgraded automatically on install anyway.

Mark :

Thank you.

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Info on the new xbox one x. I have a xbox 360 and wondering
I have a xbox 360 and wondering if the new xbox one x will let me play my xbox games on them, and if you know if the tiger woods golf game is playable on it and also if the wireless head sets will also work, as for I have a lot of friends that used to play golf on line with our club, I hope you can help me, if not, do you know micros phone num.... … read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
When I play I dont get credit for playing. Dell but I play
When I play I dont get credit for playing. JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: Dell but I play on a ps3 JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: I checked it said there wasn… read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
I purchased your 2006 Family Tree Maker and have over 13,000
I purchased your 2006 Family Tree Maker and have over 13,000 members on it. I purchased your 2012 Family Tree Maker in 2013 and loaded the program into my HP Pavilion CPU which has Windows 7 Professio… read more
Senior Engineer,
Stop searching for answers—
I have a old Access XP program using access runtime XP 2002,
I have a old Access XP program using access runtime XP 2002, I have upgraded the install package to allow 32 and 64 bit installations. I have it to working on a new install by not allowing a newer ver… read more
Richard Hall
Richard Hall
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
2003 vintage windows xp computer. moved last oct. Now all
2003 vintage windows xp computer. moved last oct. Now all data does not go past 2005. There is no file on the entire machine newer than 2005, and there was plenty of use from 2005 to nov 2013. how can… read more
IT Manager,
I ordered tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters order
i ordered tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters order #15588028023 on sept 24 and downloaded it, or so i thought. what is showing on my pc is tiger woods 07. when i tried to play it it will not launch. … read more
ComputerGuru89
ComputerGuru89
Technology Project Manager,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
The Tiger Woods Masters 2012 asked me if I wanted to install
The Tiger Woods Masters 2012 asked me if I wanted to install the updated version of Origin. I did and now am unable to play the game. Tells me Origin needs to be reinstalled. Is there anyway to reinst… read more
Mark
Mark
Consultant,
I can not change the key settings to my flight stick, quadrant
I can not change the key settings to my flight stick, quadrant controll and pedals ( CH) products… read more
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler
Senior Network Engineer,
I have tiger woods pga tour 2003. I have changed computers
I have tiger woods pga tour 2003. I have changed computers and want to load it on another computer. It asks for conformation number on back of cd case and there is no number. What do I do?… read more
Bernie
Bernie
Computer Support Specialist,
When I installed IE8 (I think that was the one), I lost the
When I installed IE8 (I think that was the one), I lost the free games that Microsoft installs on PCs. I miss their version of Free Cell. Do you know if there's a place I can get that version?… read more
Simit
Simit
Help I had purchased Poker Superstars II about 1 year ago
Help: I had purchased Poker Superstars II about 1 year ago from hp games and have been successfully playing it until about a week ago. Now when I go into the system, I get the following message and th… read more
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper
my windows vista is slowing down rapidly,especialy when i try
my windows vista is slowing down rapidly,especialy when i try to open explorer.And it also stalls when i take the pointer to the start button,can you help?… read more
Terry
Terry
Retired,
Stop searching for answers—
Doing a routine update to Thunderbird, it asked for a Master
Doing a routine update to Thunderbird, it asked for a Master Password. I don't use one, but now it won't let me in. How can I bypass or roll back to previous version which worked? Thanks.… read more
mary
mary
I have an Alienware Vista Home Premium computer. I hooked it
I have an Alienware Vista Home Premium computer. I hooked it up and was able to get everything to connect to the internet...EXCEPT my Call Of Duty 4 multi player. I have given permission to the progra… read more
Client Support Specialist,
How can I tell if I have malware or a software or hardware conflict
My computer freezes up in games and when on line. I sometimes am unable to open emails or web sights unless trying several times.Computer also is slowing down. It affects the sound as wellwher it can … read more
Computer Consultant,
MS Electrical Engineering
I bought Tiger Wood PGA Golf 08. It worked fine for a ...
I bought Tiger Wood PGA Golf 08. It worked fine for a couple of weeks. One day I put the disk in and everything comes up as usual until I press play. Then nothing happens until I click on the blank sc… read more
james C.
james C.
Computer Store Owner Operator ,
How do I get the screen back to regular size for when I play games
I downloaded a new game on my pc, it was a cheap game by the way. Anyways since I downloaded the game, every time I go to play Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2006 the screen isn't the normal size, its a little … read more
Fermat
Fermat
Can i play any pc games on my ibook g4. tried playing ...
Can i play any pc games on my ibook g4. tried playing tiger woods but cant figure out what i have to do? if not is there an apple version? please help, its driving me crazy! Optional Information: OS: … read more
Stephen
Stephen
Internet Programmer,