I bought my dell computer on QVC. It came loaded with

microsoft office 2010. I...
I bought my dell computer on QVC. It came loaded with microsoft office 2010. I am able to use the word program and the power point program (activated) but when I try to use the publisher program it says your free trial has run out and asks if I want to purchase the full version. I have it but the activation wizard does not allow me to activate my publisher program. I need help! How can I get my publisher program to word? I have tried typing in my product activation key but it doesn't get me anywhere ...
3/4/2012
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi. I am Rick and I will be your Computer Expert. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Microsoft office has 3 versions, home & student, Home & Business, and Professional. Can you tell me which version they provided you with?

I think the version is Microsoft office home and student 2010
THat is what I figured but I wanted to make sure. The only version of Microsoft Office that comes with Publisher is the Professional version. THe rest of them have a trial version and you will need to buy the upgraded one to get that program to run.
Richard, Computer Specialist
Darn it! OK - thanks!
You are very welcome. I know that is a real pain. Just for your future information if you try to use Access, which is another component of Microsoft Office you will run into the same problem. It is not included in your version.
Richard, Computer Specialist